Dartmouth Crossing is conveniently located adjacent to Highway 111, or off Highway 118 with access now through Burnside via Commodore Drive and Wright Avenue. Dartmouth Crossing is 15 minutes from every community in Halifax.
- Traveling from the MacKay Bridge on Highway 111, take Exit 4, marked Airport/Truro to connect to Highway 118.
- Traveling from the MacDonald Bridge, turn left onto Victoria Road, then right onto Woodland Avenue to connect to Highway 118.
- Traveling north on Highway 118 (toward Airport/Truro), take Exit 12, marked Wright Avenue. and turn left at the top of the ramp.
- Traveling South on Highway 118 (from Fall River, toward Halifax/Dartmouth) follow highway to Halifax/Burnside and exit onto either Wright Avenue or Commodore Drive.
- From Bedford/Sackville, take old Dartmouth Road (Bedford) to Magazine Hill to connect to Burnside.
- From Burnside, take Commodore Drive off Burnside Drive.