How to enter:
1. Visit Dartmouth Crossing’s website at http://www.dartmouthcrossing.com between 9:00am on September 25, 2017 and 11:59pm on Sunday, October 29th, 2017.
2. Sign up for the e-newsletter (link at the bottom of the main page)
3. Limit of one entry per person, defined as a completed (all fields entered) sign-up to the e-newsletter.
4. All existing subscribers will receive one (1) entry to the contest.
5. Anyone can enter, with the exception of employees of Dartmouth Crossing, Dartmouth Crossing’s retailers, The Village Shops at Dartmouth Crossing’s retailers and Dartmouth Crossing’s adjacent land owners and their immediate families.
6. Entrants must be a current subscriber to Dartmouth Crossing’s e-newsletter at the time of the prize draw
7. The contest closes at 11:59pm on Sunday, October 29th, 2017.
8. One prize will be awarded, in the form of a gift card to IKEA, Dartmouth Crossing, valued at $2,500.00 (two thousand five hundred Canadian dollars).
9. Prize is not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded, and no cash provided if prize is not used.
10. A random draw will take place at the completion of the contest; contest closes at 11:59pm on Sunday, October 29th, 2017. A ‘csv’ file will be extracted from the e-newsletter software by 2pm on Monday, October 30th, 2017, which allows for an excel file to be generated. Each name / subscriber is therefore assigned a ‘row number’ in Excel. Using ‘Random.org’, a number will be generated, and the corresponding row number in Excel will be defined as the winner through this random drawing. The selected entrant will be notified by email, as well as by announcement on the Dartmouth Crossing website and social media pages. If the selected entrant does not respond to the announcement within ten (10) days, the entrant will be disqualified and another entrant will be selected as the eligible prize winner.
9. The contest prize winner will be announced on Dartmouth Crossing’s website: dartmouthcrossing.com, and on Dartmouth Crossing’s social media sites, Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCrossing Instagram Instagram.com/dartmouthcrossing and Twitter – http://twitter.com/DartmouthXing
10. All entries become the property of Dartmouth Crossing.
11. The Winner agrees to have photographs taken for Dartmouth Crossing’s publicity purposes, as well as to send photographs of their IKEA purchases, room make-over and ‘before and after’ of rooms if applicable.
12. By subscribing to the e-newsletter, entrants agree to receive promotional emails from Dartmouth Crossing, and abide by the Terms and Conditions of signing up.
Lost & Found