The Laura Canada Sales Associate provides exemplary customer service to every client, has strong fashion awareness, is knowledgeable about our product and develops long-term relationships with customers.
1. Customer Service
– Provides exemplary customer service by following the Laura Canada service standards.
– Drives sales by assessing the unique needs of customers and adding on in accordance with the Laura Canada service standards.
– Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by assessing the unique needs of customers and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, location of merchandise and fashion trends.
– Effectively develops customer relationships by applying Laura Canada’s Clientele Development tools.
– Promotes the website, store CRM, loyalty program and marketing initiatives/events in place.
– Executes all P.O.S. (Point of Sale) procedures accurately and efficiently (i.e. no sales, refunds, customer orders, etc.), as required.
Consistently maintains Laura Canada’s visual presentation, housekeeping and Health and Safety standards.
– Completes all assigned administrative functions with accuracy and in a timely manner.
– Supports store initiatives as directed.
– Adheres to all new and existing Company policies and procedures (i.e. Dress Code, Loss Prevention, Health & Safety and Human Resources).
Experience in a retail environment preferred
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
– Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner.
– Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis.
– Positive attitude and confident
– Passion to keep learning, growing and adapting
– English and/or French as required
Working Conditions and Environment
Flexible to the hours of the business
– Minimum of 3 shifts per week (minimum 3-hour shift)
– Participates in inventory twice per year, all training sessions and staff meetings.
– Works in a standing/walking position.
– Lifts approximately 20-30 lbs of product/boxes, as required.
– Uses ladders as required.
How to Apply
Please visit the store at 74 Hector Gate in The Village Shops with your resume.