Dartmouth Crossing Contest Rules & Regulations
- The Village Shops at Dartmouth Crossing reserves the right to remove and discard any entries with profanity or obscene material (both online or hard copy ballots).
- Entrants must fully complete all fields of the ballot. If not, the entry will be considered invalid and will be disqualified.
- One entry per person for all contests, including online or ballot.
- Anyone over the age of 19 can enter, with the exception of employees of Dartmouth Crossing, Dartmouth Crossing’s retailers, The Village Shops at Dartmouth Crossing’s retailers and Dartmouth Crossing’s adjacent land owners and their immediate families.
- Prizes may or may not be transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded, and no cash will be provided if entire card gift is not used.
- Draws will either be made by selecting a random ballot or by entering all entrants names into a random draw website. One (or more if applicable) winner’s name will be generated and that person will be notified by telephone email, Facebook, and/or private messaging. If the selected entrant(s) does not respond to the announcement within 90 days, the entrant will be disqualified and another entrant will be selected as the eligible prize winner.
- The winner’s name(s) will be posted to social media and the Dartmouth Crossing website (if applicable).
- All entries become the property of Dartmouth Crossing.
- The winner(s) agrees to have photographs taken for Dartmouth Crossing’s publicity purposes.
Claiming of prizes:
- The winner (or appointed designate) must be able to pick up the prize from 34 Logiealmond Close in Dartmouth Crossing during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, before the pick-up deadline. We are not responsible for unclaimed prizing after the pick-up deadline has passed.
- We regret that we are unable to mail or courier prizes to winners.
All entries submitted become the property of Dartmouth Crossing. By submitting your ballot, you are also granting Dartmouth Crossing to use, in any aggregate manner, any information that you supply for demographic purposes. However, your address and contact information is kept strictly confidential. All mailing lists are opt-in. You will not be added to any mailing lists that you do not join. By entering the contest, you are granting Dartmouth Crossing permission to email you in this manner, to notify you of winning, and/or to notify you of possible problems with your entry or other contact that Dartmouth Crossing deems necessary at our discretion.
Darmouth Crossing reserves the right to revise, cancel or close contests at any time.