Take your career to new heights with Structube!
STRUCTUBE is the perfect workplace for fans of modern and contemporary interior design, furniture and accessories. We foster an inspiring work environment where collaboration and camaraderie prevail, whether working in our stores or at our Head Office.
What’s in it for you?
- A base salary with the possibility of a monthly bonus that makes all the difference;
- A group insurance program paid 100% by STRUCTUBE;
- A telemedicine and stress management program available from day one;
- Discounts at various merchants (gym, phone plans, etc.);
- A 25% discount on STRUCTUBE’s regular priced items;
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement;
- An employee recognition program;
- And much more!
Job Description: Sales Associate
- 186 Hector Gate, Dartmouth, NS B3B 0E6, Canada
- Job Location: Structube Furniture
What your day to day will look like:
- Advise customers by promoting our furniture and accessories;
- Ensure after-sales follow-up in order to track deliveries and answer customer questions;
- Participate in inventory management and reception of goods;
- Ensure that furniture and accessories are highlighted and that the store is clean;
- Perform other related duties.
Qualifications: Sales Associate
Qualifications required for this position:
- Experience in retail;
- Demonstrate a sense of listening and the ability to offer advice;
- Strong spirit of collaboration, enthusiasm and interest in interior design;
- Available Monday to Friday daytime and evening, and daytime Saturday and Sunday;
- Ability to move or lift loads up to 65 lbs (30 kg).
Apply online, in-store, or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org