Take your career to new heights with Structube!
STRUCTUBE is the perfect workplace for fans of modern and contemporary interior design, furniture and accessories. We foster an inspiring work environment where collaboration and camaraderie prevail, whether working in our stores or at our Head Office.
What’s in it for you?
- A base salary with the possibility of a monthly bonus that makes all the difference;
- A group insurance program paid 100% by STRUCTUBE;
- A telemedicine and stress management program available from day one;
- Discounts at various merchants (gym, phone plans, etc.);
- A 25% discount on STRUCTUBE’s regular priced items;
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement;
- An employee recognition program;
- And much more!
Job Description: Stockroom Worker
- 186 Hector Gate, Dartmouth, NS B3B 0E6, Canada
- Job Location: Structube Furniture
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive the merchandise and verify the order conforms with the purchase order;
- Lift the boxes, transport and place the merchandiser in the designated areas of the warehouse;
- Lift heavy loads and furniture;
- Place and move heavy furniture;
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the warehouse
- Support the sales team
- Prepare customer pick-up orders;
- Assemble and/or unwrap merchandise for display;
- Disassemble and/or wrap merchandise on display;
- Periodically verify the stability of merchandise on display.
Qualifications: Stockroom Worker
Skills and abilities
- Precision and meticulousness;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Capacity to lift heavy boxes on a regular basis.
Apply online, in-store or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org